Who to attend
WHAT TO EXPECT
The next five years will be remembered for the departure of routine-based, middle-skilled white-collar jobs (Clerks, Accounting, Call Centres, Secretaries, Auditors, Bank Tellers and Cashiers). Jobs that will be affected are dependent on process automation.
These labour market shifts demand industry-specific training. Redeploying workers in higher value-added jobs, by investing in this training programme, will easily offset displaced roles.
- The value of reflection and contemplation
- Principles of mindfulness
- Value centred behaviour
- How to survive in a micro business
- The value of networking (non-competitive alliances)
- The nature of stress
- Stressors (causes)
- Befriending stress
- Coping skills – how to approach a high pressure situation
- Capacity building away from the burnout condition